Thursday, December 15, 2011

Signs of a Cheating Wife - 2 Ways of Finding Out If Your Wife Is Having an Affair

One of the worst and most painful feelings I ever had was when I thought my wife was cheating on me. The thoughts running through my head were torturing me, my whole life became one big paranoid obsession. Ultimately I found out that she was indeed having an affair, I just wish I could have saved myself a lot of heartache by spotting the signs of my wife cheating a bit earlier than I did.

In this article I will show you two signs of a cheating wife that I didn't spot for ages.

1. She started going to the gym twice a week and also to the bingo once a week. Now I thought this quite normal at first but after a while I noticed that she never won at bingo and her body was not the slightest bit toned after all that gym work. If your wife suddenly decides that she needs to be out several times per week then beware because this is a near certain sign that she is committing adultery.


2. Another sign of infidelity that I missed was the change of her personality. If all of a sudden your wife changes from being her usual self into a self confident and somewhat colder woman then you should fear the worst. In my case my wife was a quiet lady who dressed in jeans and t-shirts. When she began her affair she started wearing nice dresses and became very confident. I suppose it's because she knew that the other man fancied her which made her feel sexy and important.

Those signs of a cheating wife are the ones that I should have spotted but didn't until it was to late to stop her affair.

Find Out How to Catch Cheating Wife quickly and put an end to the lies! If you think she is cheating then you owe it to yourself to find out CLICK HERE for more info.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Harradine

No comments: